Sunday, February 28, 2010

R.E.B.E.L. Goals Workshop (Sekolah Sri Bestari)

On the 27th of February, R.E.B.E.L. Goal Workshop was held at Sekolah Sri Bestari. The students were fantastic and it was AWESOME!


A Fantastic school with GREAT Vision and Mission.

The participants of Sekolah Sri Bestari.

Coach KASH was introducing the SUCCESS BUS

Taking the SUCCESS BUS to bring you on the SUCCESS JOURNEY to the SUCCESS DESTINATION

I have BIG Goal and I have BIG Pen.

Hi there, this is SUCCESS Bear.

"I like to move it ~ ~ ~ move it ~ ~ ~"

With the words I speak with my sincere heart, I want to change myself to have SUCCESS MINDSET 
and to become part of the SUCCESS GANG.

The eagle dance

The boys were reciting the LIFE Script - the formula on how goals can be attracted into our life.

The girls were sharing on what they have learned from Rick Hansen.
A man with dream and never give up.


Massage time!

Students attentively drawing their goals.


We are the SUCCESS WARRIORS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment